You've spoken with a receptionist.
You have an interview lined up with the local manager.
So, now what?
If you're not yet scheduled to meet with a local manager click the blue 'Apply Now' button at the top of your screen or enter your ZIP code and hit GO at the bottom of the screen to submit a brief application. We will follow up with you shortly.
Have An Interview Scheduled?
We recommend doing two things to prepare:
- Check out who we are and what we do to get a sense of our company, our culture, and the way we work.
- Check us out on Facebook. There, you'll be able to connect with other reps and ask them what it's like to work with us.
Quick Tips for Your Interview
- Dress to impress! We're not saying to buy something new, but wear your best professional outfit. First impressions matter.
- Plan on taking notes. Bring a paper and pen, iPad, a tablet, laptop, or whatever works best for you.
- Give yourself enough time so you're not stressed. Plan on arriving at least 15 minutes early.
- Relax, have fun, and be yourself!